Saturday, January 8, 2011

Like a drug

Somehow You got under my skin
into my blood you slid like a drug
flowing through my veins with every beat of my heart.
Taking possession of my body 
You slid into my mind
transcending space and time
creating...O/our place.
Cum on in
take a walk inside my head
as i tread lightly in the footsteps of the dead.

You walked through the hallways of my mind,
found that deep dark trunk and locked my free will inside
the most well guarded place You could ever find.
And now You flow through my veins like a drug,
Walk through my dreams like some kind of fiend
poke around in my brain opening doors and creating entirely new floors.
You made me your whore
placed me at your feet
begging
Master please
no longer the tease
just a queen forever on her knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment